Friday, June 12, 2009

Rainy Day with the Trio

It is raining so much today and has for the past couple of days and I don't think it is going to stop anytime soon. So since I'm not going to be able to play with the ducks for a while outside, I decided to sneak them in while I work on my homework. Sssshh! The Mrs. doesn't know yet..





Jill (above) is our little model! In every picture she is posing! She cocks her head just before you take the picture! I laugh every time! She loved being inside and in my lap. She just hung out for a while. Got a little curious as our time drew to an end and climbed up on my shoulder as well. I wonder if she could smell Goldi and felt more protected and cozy up there?


Jack (above) on the other hand couldn't hold still! It was his first time being separated from the other two and made it known! It took about 45 min for him to stop calling for the others and sit down and relax. He is still the man! Can't you see the resemblance!?
Goldi (above) just sat tight but she didn't like sitting on my lap very much. She wanted to be able to see everything and keep warm by my neck. She hung out for a while on my shoulder (like in the picture) and then went and hid under my hood for about an hour. She is truly a sweetheart! Anyway, fun day and no accidents!

P.S. Jana wasn't too upset ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment