Monday, June 8, 2009

June 8th, 2009


Here goes round 2! Jack and Jill are both Fawn-White Indian Runner ducks and Goldilocks is a Khaki Campbell. We've been looking for some indian runners for a while now and at one point had some reserved but which were accidentally sold the day we had scheduled to pick them up. Then, one day I tried one more place and low and behold they had some runners! So I hurried over to pick out a couple. When I got there, I debated between the five runners...but after about ten minutes I had the two I wanted in a box ready to go! But then something in the corner caught my attention...there was this tiny duckling huddled up in the corner all by herself and I couldn't resist her. She is a grayish color with gold tips, thus the name, and she turns out to be the most calm and friendly of the bunch. What a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment